Tomorrow night will be a very special Radio Room at the Edison as the Big Easy comes to downtown L.A. Bartenders Danny Valdez, Ricky Gomez, Kirk Estopinal from Cure of New Orleans and Simon Ford, mixologist and Plymouth Gin brand ambassador, will showcase their cocktailing skills to the benefit of all who attend the Edison’s monthly “bartender exchange program” night.
The one-night-only menu:
- Big Black: Jameson with black tea-infused dry Vermouth and bitters
- Celery Stalker: Plymouth Gin with housemade celery bitters and bubbly
- Chamomile Kilt: Glenlivet Scotch muddled with fresh lemon, mint and housemade chamomile simple syrup
- Fall Side Car: A classic Cognac Daisy using Martell VS, Limoncello and pimento dram
- The Lounge Martini: Plymouth Gin with Limoncello and apricot brandy
- The Nervous Light of Sunday: Plymouth Gin, fresh lemon, bitters and grapefruit zest
- The Tea Rose: Plymouth Gin infused with Orange Pekoe tea, St. Germain and rosewater
I’m so all about the Big Black!
Stop by and savor a taste of NOLA while enjoying live music from the hard-swinging Elliot Deutsch Big Band. Tickets are $10 and the evening’s proceeds will go to benefit United States Bartenders Guild, The Sporting Life and Museum of the American Cocktail.
EVENT: TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 10 at 8pm
108 W 2nd Street
Los Angeles, California 90012 (map)