You know BlackboardEats, right? The Web site dedicated to offering fantabulous discounts at some of the hottest restaurants in Los Angeles? Only thing is you never know what discounts are coming up until the Tuesday and Thursday you get their newsletter.
Not that that’s a bad thing. Who doesn’t like to be surprised? But this time, the girls at BBE actually gave me a little heads-up about what discounts they have planned for next week! And they’re some purty good ones so mark your calendars.
Tuesday: 30% Off Dinner at Josie Restaurant in Santa Monica
Thursday: $19.95 Prix Fixe at The Mercantile in Hollywood
BBE members get a three-course menu at The Mercantile for under $20 when they present their discount code to their server before ordering.
Here’s the menu:
- Endive & Watercress Salad w/ Herbed Goat Cheese, Dates, Smoked Almonds & Honey Vinaigrette
- House Made Sausage Of the Day OR
- Ricotta Gnudi w/ English Peas, Hen of the Wood Mushrooms & Parmesan OR
- Smoked Trout Rillettes w/ Beets, Cooked Egg, Chive & Horseradish Aioli on Crostini
- Scoop Of Housemade Ice Cream
Happy discount dining!
BTW, if you’re not already a BBE member and you like to dine out, sign up. It’s FREE and, like I said, you get these great discounts.