OK, L.A. you’ve shown you love having all your favorite bartenders in one space, as is proven in the popular guest bartender nights at The Edison’s Radio Room and First & Hope’s Red Rover, Red Rover (both by Tello/Demarest cocktail consultants). So tonight in celebration of the success of these events as well as their appearance in the upcoming September issue of Wine Enthusiast magazine (a photo I took is in there!), Tello/Demarest is throwing an all-stars night at First & Hope!
Here are what each all-star is fixing tonight:
- Julian Cox: Dealer’s Choice
- Aidan Demarest: The Enlightenment — Bourbon, pomegranate, citrus and Edison beer
- Brent Falco: Pancho Villa’s Smoking Gun — tequila, mezcal, bitters and sweetness
- Dan Long: Horchata Versailles — Remy VSOP Cognac, orange blossom water and handmade horchata
- Naomi Schimek: Jimi Hendrix — Chocolate-infused Remy V.S.O.P., Green Chartreuse, demerara, bitters, Heidsieck Champagne and No Troubles Bubbles — Organic California lavender, hibiscus, lemon, gin, Heidsieck Champagne
Aidan promises that there will also be door prizes and drink specials.
EVENT: TONIGHT from 6pm to 11pm