Beer geeks, if you missed your chance at the uber rare and delicious Pliny the Younger*, not to worry. The Winter ColLAboration craft beer event this Sunday will be featuring the hard-to-get Russian River brew! So if you haven’t bought your tickets yet, you better get right on that; or try to win a ticket from me right here.
The mobile craft beer garden by the beer lovers behind Tony’s Darts Away, Verdugo Bar, 38 Degrees and Blue Palms Brewhouse (sniff) will feature only the best stuff, a hand-picked selection of winter brews and faves from the likes of Cismontane, Firestone Walker, Stone and oh so much more.
A partial list of the goodies:
- Ballast Point Victory at Sea Imperial Porter
- Ballast Point Indra Kunindra Stout
- The Bruery Collaboration Series: Chocosaurus Rye
- Deschutes Abyss Imperial Stout
- Dogfish Head World Wide Stout (15-20% ABV zowee!)
- Eagle Rock Brewery Deuce Imperial Stout
Cost is $15 for entry and the limited edition Winterfest stein, with beer at $5 to $6. But if you’re a ColLAb regular, you can also show up with your 2011 ColLAb glass and get in. Other packages include $25 for the glass, admission and three beer tokens; $28 for 5-ounce taster glass with five taster tickets; $38 for 5-ounce taster glass and 10 taster tickets. Plus you can always purchase extra beer tokens and taster tickets on site.
So what am I giving away, you ask?
- Admission for one to ColLAboration Winterfest at the Belasco Theater
- A ColLAboration glass of your choice
- 3 beer tokens
For your chance at winning this package (value $25), I’ll make this quick and dirty since I’m going to pick the winner TOMORROW:
Tweet what beer you’re looking forward to having at ColLAboration and make sure to tag @colLAborationLA, @carolineoncrack and this link http://bit.ly/yDM2gW. You don’t tag me and I won’t be able to count your Tweet since I won’t see it.
I’ll randomly pick a winner tomorrow afternoon at 5pm and contact you via Twitter so keep an eye out on your Twitter feed.
* Pliny the Younger will also be available at 38 Degrees Ale House this Saturday and at Lucky Baldwin’s on March 6. (via KPCC)
EVENT: SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 26 from 12 to 5pm