Hate to break it to you but if you’re not in the beer biz then you probably won’t be able to party it up at Chloe’s, the new private beer club in the Pub at Golden Road Brewing. It’s more an event space than a working bar or speakeasy but only those in the beer business have access to it. However, in my LA Magazine Digest blog post, Golden Road co-founder Meg Gill hints at how citizens might be able to get a membership. In any case, here’s a peek at the different rooms available for rent in the club.
More photos here.
- The Snug downstairs behind the Parlour has a large table and lounge area which will seat about 17 total. It’ll eventually have views into their new barrel aging room.
- Game Room is upstairs and has a pool table, a large screen TV and a pop-out bar.
- The Banquette Room upstairs between the Game Room and View Room seats about 32.
- The Nook is an upstairs corner that can fit two to six people with a table right under a stained glass skylight.
- The Parlour is pub area that can accommodate 75 peeps and offers several types of seating like booths, banquettes and bar stools. It also features a drop-down 120-inch screen, a fireplace and even a piano.
- The View Room (not pictured) is actually a couple steps up from the Banquette room and has the one view of the Verdugo Mountains as well as of the future barrel room.
For members there’s a minimum requirement of $30 per person that can go toward food, drinks, merchandise and even food and beer (growler fills) to go.
Chloe’s at Pub at Golden Road Brewing
5410 West San Fernando Road
Los Angeles, California 90039 (map)
Reservations: (213) 293-9472