OK, I was gonna do a roundup of New Year’s Eve parties and dinners in LA but, damn, there are already a lot of them out there. So here’s a roundup of NYE roundups, ha! Plus, cuz I care, some extra stuff like a roundup of hangover brunches stumbling distance from you.
By the way, if you’re forgoing the NYE insanity and staying in for the night, here’s a post I did for LA Mag’s Digest blog of champagne punch recipes from LA’s top punch makers. I’m gonna do up Vincenzo’s Piazza Maggiore’s Punch!
Whatever you do tonight, stay safe and have fun! Here’s the holiday schedule for the Metro. And for a free tow, AAA’s Tipsy Tow is just a phone call away (800) 400-4222. You don’t even have to be a member!
New Year’s Eve Parties
- About.com’s NYE LA Style 2012-2013
- CBS Los Angeles’ Celebrate 2013: Best NYE Parties In Los Angeles
- Huffington Post’s NYE 2013 In Los Angeles, Calif.: The Hottest Club Parties Around Town
- LA Weekly’s 10 Best NYE Events in Los Angeles 2013
- Los Angeles Times’ NYE 2012 L.A. dining guide
- Timeout’s NYE parties in Los Angeles: Party like it’s 2013
New Year’s Eve Dinners
- Los Angeles Magazine Digest’s 37 Delicious Ways to Welcome the New Year
- Eater LA’s The Complete Guide to NYE in Los Angeles
- Grubstreet’s Eleven Feasts To Consider For NYE in L.A.
- Huffington Post’s NYE 2013 In Los Angeles: Restaurants Offer Prix-Fixe & Family-Style Menus
- LAist’s 7 Fabulous Food-Focused NYE Parties in L.A.
- Timeout’s NYE dinner and drinks at Los Angeles restaurants